View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 10:39 AM   #20 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
She had the most adorable 'ick face.' Her nose wrinkled in a way that made Teddy smile and want to pick all the mushroom out of dishes for her. He liked mushrooms and if she didn't? He'd be happy to eat them for her...good Merlin, what was he doing? Talk about putting the cart before the horse. She hadn't even agreed to go out to dinner with him yet. "I'm sure I'll be able to find something without mushrooms."

"What's wrong with sushi?" he asked with a small laugh. Honestly though? He had never tried it. Never had a reason or a chance to. A train horn blew and he glanced at his wristwatch. He really needed to get moving. With the curse activated from his fib, he was likely going to be a little slow moving and running? Well, that was not even an option. He dug around in a pocket for a slip of paper and a pen and quickly wrote down his name and the place he was going to be staying when he returned to London. "Well, this is your town... I bow to your good judgement." He passed over the slip of paper. "Owl me with a time and a place and I promise to be there. Sadly, my train's calling." For the briefest of moments, he contemplated missing it, but that wouldn't do. His sisters had insisted he go on this trip. That it would do him some good to be alone, but frankly he thought it would be better if he stayed here with Pretty Eyes. Only Pretty Eyes had a train herself to catch, well, not a train. Children. She had kids to collect and a life to get back to. "Name's Teddy, by the way."
For the second time in a short span of minutes she acted like a teenager, again. So embarrassing. She didn’t know this man, they were still practically strangers and she was already making it clear to him that she hated mushrooms. Oh sweet crups, where was this leading? Aurora had no business saying what Mr dashing could or couldn’t eat. She really needed to end this conversation and go pick up her son from the school train before she said something she’d regret even more.

Feeling her cheeks flush red with embarrassment she babbled out. “I don’t like the smell or texture of raw fish. It's just icky.” Aurora did her best to ignore that he was laughing at her. "Plus, I have few good memories of eating sushi." Don’t ask her for more information about that. She wasn’t going to provide that on the first date meeting in a train station.

Looking up at the train station clock, she made big eyes at the time. Woops, her son was most likely wondering where she was. Turning her eyes and attention to the man again, she accepted the slip of paper from him with a still flushed smile "I’ll promise to owl you later in the week when I’ve made dinner reservations somewhere." Opening her big purse, Aurora let the paper slip down on top of a million other things before looking up again. "I’m late to pick up my son from the school train." Starting to push her trolley forwards and away from Mr Dashing as she called over her shoulder. “Teddy….My name is Aurora…Goodbye!” And with that she left the busy station to go to platform 9 ¾.