View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 10:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
He was not sleeping too deeply, but had a vague nightmare - afternoon mare? - about a zouwu. Specifically, the zouwu that had been giving the department some trouble lately. Mumbling something under his breath, presumably in an attempt to calm the creature down in his dream, Carson heard a familiar voice call his name from a distance. Was that Aurora, to save him from the terrifying magical beast? Oh no, wait ...

Jolting awake, the young employee immediately realised that he was caught sleeping at work, by none other than Ms Aurora Bagnold herself. He stood up at breakneck speed to face his boss, no longer feeling sleepy. "Ms Bagnold! I'm sorry, I hadn't intended to take a nap here ... I have no excuse." He hung his head in shame.
Why was Carson sleeping in the breakroom? There were countless possibilities where Aurora didn't want to imagine some of them, but still it needed answered. Why was her personal assistant sleeping in the middle of the day? And not to mention talking in his sleep too, which sounded to Aurora's ears like he was trying sooth down an unindentifed angry magical creature. Had this european tour to retrieve dragons from other countries put a strain on Carson's sleeping habits?

When Carson jolted awake Aurora quickly took a few steps backwards and to the side to not accidentally get knocked into. It was better to be safe than sorry. Crossing her arms, she just looked at him as Carson apologized for his action. Waving the apology away with a dismissive hand Aurora asked. "I'm more interested in why you needed to take nap? Are you not sleeping well at home?" Was she exhausting him with all the extra tasks off late, perhaps?