Thread: Law Enforcement: Reception and Waiting Area
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 08:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Samia

DMLE & DoM
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freddy Zimmer
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
Default I love yoooou, I doooo
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
And the flobberworm may take issue with being called cute in the long string of intimate adjectives she was stringing together. He was more than willing to overlook it considering that laugh of hers, though his exterior hardly showed that he was. Part of him was growing anxious that Auntie Vivi might pop her head in here and act all-too-mothering in the situation...and then she would report back to mom about it all and then he would have to hear about it over dinner or breakfast depending on when it was he went back home after spending time with Missa.

"You're forgiven, Miss Renaldi," he sighed while reaching forward and tucking a bit of hair behind her ear. Mom was...something else. Most of the time. Currently she was busy keeping the reserve together while part of the dragonologists were off helping the retrieval effort in place thanks to those Neo Alliance thugs. He was pretty certain she had cookies on their way to be delivered to the Ministry as well. Thankfully he would not be here whenever it was those arrived.

"You want to go put those somewhere before we head out?"
Flobberworm, please.

Unaware of his anxious ways, Missa took a very small moment to come to the conclusion that carrying around a box of cookies would tie her up in ways she didn't want to be tied up. So, she quickly nodded at his question, "yes, give me just a few minutes and I'll be right back" Mhm.

Giving him yet another kiss on the cheek, since he so nicely didn't object the first one, the brunette made her way back inside to keep the box. Before she'd forget, she also wrote a note - which read: 'For the brave Aurors', from Mrs Kurumi Rasting', and stuck it on top of the box, incase anyone got curious or ... hungry, and then found her way back to Eiji.

"Ready?"

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment