Thread: Broomshed
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 12:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default for Daisy/Serena and anyone else... flying professor, perhaps? ;)
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Apollo still couldn't believe that they had actually pulled it off.... Sure it was only September, but so far so good. Now all that was left was for him to secure the broomsticks and to make sure that Serena knew where the broom was and how to access it. Although he couldn't deny he was slightly envious that she was able to have a broom in her first year, but his first year was .... well, complicated and he didn't exactly want to relive that. Moving on to brighter things, like flying and quidditch.

So how exactly did one make sure no one would use his broom? Apollo was sitting cross-legged on the floor, with a charms book in his lap, perusing its contents. Alohomora was an unlocking spell, but was there a spell that created a magical lock?? Was it too advance for a second year? He frowned, perhaps wondering if he should have visited Professor Kazmi's office before meeting with Serena to confirm security charms. But maybe, just maybe, the professor would pop in here? Particularly if he saw a small pre-teen headed to the broomshed?

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.