View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 11:30 AM   #28 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Apollo didn't really know what to expect for muggle studies anymore. Before going to Hogwarts he had expected it to be the study of muggles and their quirks and habits that made them tick. But now? After last year? Also seeing Schmoe smooth his face together with Flamsteed was something else that stuck out in his mind. We're they together now? Was he going to have two Professor Schmoes? Was it just an innocent embrace?

Also, Apollo may have almost forgot the lesson was outside today. As in, he went to the classroom and noone was showing up and checked his notes only to realize that it was outside and sprinted to get here. Thankfully the Gryffindor common room being in the towers had prepared him for the stairs and the muggle studies classroom wasn't too high from the entrance hall.

Once he caught his breath and realized they hadn't started yet, Apollo glanced around. Fire pit. Oh. "Hi Professor. Are we making Schmores later?" yes he purposely added the ch to smores. Did he like that pun? Was it too much? Also did he know him or was he meant to reintroduce himself to all his professors all over again in case they'd been operating under a curse his first year?

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.