View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 07:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
One of Ash's favorite hobbies was painting. She was going to write a book one day, and her art was gonna be in it. She was that good. So she was dragging her fancy muggle camera and her art notebook and supplies, hoping to get some good pictures and paintings done. She stepped onto the bridge, which had a spectacular view. Pulling out her notebook she flipped to an empty page and started painting. Actually, there was someone else on the bridge. Whatever. It didn't matter. Actually, Ash would like to paint her into the scene. "Excuse me... can I paint you?" It would be a beautiful picture, with the girl set against the beautiful view. Ash could already imagine it. That was the only good thing the mirror had left her with. The ability to snapshot a scene and remember it forever, or even play video.
So in her own world was she that Florrie didn't immediately notice anyone else on the bridge. It wasn't until the other girl spoke that she turned around, and she almost did a double take to make sure she was talking to her.

Almost. Of course she was talking to her.

Now, what was she saying? A painting? Oh, paint her? One of Florrie's eyebrows raised slightly as she thought about it. Of course someone should want to paint her, she was absolutely stunning to look at and why wouldn't someone want to capture that? Unless the girl was absolutely terrible and made her look atrocious.

Oh, it really was a dilemma. "How long will it take?" she asked, not unkindly but curiously. "Oh, never mind that - I've got nowhere important to be. Sure." She even offered the younger girl a shining smile.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽