Thread: Balcony
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 02:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
wednesday
Slytherin
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olive (Ollie) Burke
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
"I guess there could be one, but if anyone told you that Slytherins are all evil, I will quite willingly fight them." Her eyes made it look like a joke, but Ash was serious. Anyone sitting high up on a "pedalstool" thinking they were better than everyone else deserved to be taken down a notch or two.

"Sure you can ask about my father." Even though she didn't know everything about him. "Just don't ask about my mom or stepmom. they're both dead, and I couldn't tell you anything about them." She didn't know anything. Her mom died when she was young, and she had hardly seen her stepmom.
"I don't know anything about my mum either." She gave a soft smile hoping to comfort Ash. She didn't seem upset or uncomfortable but Ollie just wanted to make sure. "Why do you think your dad is a bad person?" Ash did seem troubled. Could it be her father's fault? Ollie wished she never thought of her father as a bad person, she adored him! What could a father do to have their child dislike them? Maybe if they leave like her mom... But Ollie didn't hold that against her. She daydreamed that her mother was part of a secret alliance that forced her to leave. But she wasn't stupid, she knew it was her mum's choice and if she really, truly cared for Ollie, she would have found a way to stay.