Thread: Balcony
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 11:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
uh-oh she thought. She hoped she hadn't messed up and angered Ash. She didn't seem angry, but some people are good at hiding it. Ash seemed like she was. "Sorry, I just wasn't sure if there was a stereotype that I would be labeled by. I don't like when people think bad of me. My mum's a muggle too... But I don't know if she's a good person." Ash would be the first person at Hogwarts to learn of Ollie's mother. "Do you mind if I ask about your dad?" She was curious but didn't want to pry if Ash wasn't open to answering. Ollie definitely got irritated when her friends asked about her mum. But in Ollie's cause, she didn't know anything about her mum.
"I guess there could be one, but if anyone told you that Slytherins are all evil, I will quite willingly fight them." Her eyes made it look like a joke, but Ash was serious. Anyone sitting high up on a "pedalstool" thinking they were better than everyone else deserved to be taken down a notch or two.

"Sure you can ask about my father." Even though she didn't know everything about him. "Just don't ask about my mom or stepmom. they're both dead, and I couldn't tell you anything about them." She didn't know anything. Her mom died when she was young, and she had hardly seen her stepmom.