View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 10:11 PM   #85 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tapio DeVries
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Text Cut: Conley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
"Well, I'm glad you finally are out exploring. The Ministry is actually a pretty amazing place," he yawned and shook his head a little. "When it's not being taken over by crazy extremists. Any place in particular you're hoping to see?"

Jane tried not to keep smiling, but it really was charming to see how pleased this cat and Conley were in each other's company. To cover it, she took a long drink of her coffee. "Oh, I hadn't had a particular place in mind, really. I just feel I haven't had a chance to meet very many people, except in my department or at the annual galas." Or during a crisis. "Last year, when you...when we were asked to find others to join our...cause, I realized I didn't really know many people that well." And the few she did know had died or disappeared. "But I've reached a sort of a break in my work--just finishing up a few details before going on to the next thing, so I thought I'd take advantage of the time." She paused, took another drink of coffee, and then looked directly at Conley. "And I've been wanting to talk to you about something...international."