View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 07:13 PM   #38 (permalink)
NiallNIP

DERP
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
Default LMAO no I'M sorry for the delay skkjnakdlcn
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
"Okay...Kit, then," Gabriel said with a nod. He'd call him whatever he wanted, but Kitty felt a bit too familiar. They barely knew each other.

Candy drawer. Did everyone on Level 4 have a candy drawer? If so, Gabriel needed to visit there more often. He'd heard they had a cafe or something but...he tended to avoid that, because of the plants. He didn't need more plants in his life. And Gabriel was not sure why Kit was apologizing. Was it for throwing a several pound bag of candy at him? If so, he didn't mind. He needed to be kept on his toes, for the YATI training. "No need to apologize."

But then the other man was grabbing his hand and Gabriel started jogging to keep up. What? WHat was happening? "Whaa--?" So much confusion here. He supposed they could share a lift though?
Kitty continued tugging Gabriel along towards the lifts, trying his best to move as quickly as possible but pulling a strapping young man and carrying a big bag of candy were impeding his swiftness. "I can't be late! I'm still basically brand new, it would look so bad!! And you shouldn't be late either!" Kitty didn't understand why Gabriel didn't seem as worried as he was. He seemed like he was around Kitty's age, so there was no way Gabriel could've been here for much longer than him, right? That would leave such a bad impression!