Thread: Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 04:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

"Sammy!" Emm jumped right out of her skin at the sudden appearance of just the person she wanted and didn't want to see. It took an extra second for her to train her expression into anything that looked even remotely like her usual look of overconfidence.

But she did it.

"No. No pranks. No tricks. I...I was actually hoping we could have breakfast together. There's...I wanted to talk to you about something even though I'd rather talk to you about something else." Literally anything else. This felt like defeat and Cambridges never lost. This felt like...like giving up, like finally admitting to herself that things would never work and then having to accept that and it absolutely sucked.

"Come on, there's some space at the end of your table here." She said, pointing half heartedly to the seats not so far from them at this end of the table. It would make for a quick escape in case her heart couldn't take it in the end and she needed to go.

Hoping he was following, she went and plopped down on the bench but didn't immediately begin grabbing for anything. Growing older was hard and complicated.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.