Thread: Law Enforcement: Reception and Waiting Area
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 02:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default I do I do I do I doooooooo <33
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

And the flobberworm may take issue with being called cute in the long string of intimate adjectives she was stringing together. He was more than willing to overlook it considering that laugh of hers, though his exterior hardly showed that he was. Part of him was growing anxious that Auntie Vivi might pop her head in here and act all-too-mothering in the situation...and then she would report back to mom about it all and then he would have to hear about it over dinner or breakfast depending on when it was he went back home after spending time with Missa.

"You're forgiven, Miss Renaldi," he sighed while reaching forward and tucking a bit of hair behind her ear. Mom was...something else. Most of the time. Currently she was busy keeping the reserve together while part of the dragonologists were off helping the retrieval effort in place thanks to those Neo Alliance thugs. He was pretty certain she had cookies on their way to be delivered to the Ministry as well. Thankfully he would not be here whenever it was those arrived.

"You want to go put those somewhere before we head out?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes