Thread: Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 02:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Kita and Sammy >:)
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Emmerson had done a lot of thinking after heading to her dorm the night before. It wasn't so much that she thought her plan was wrong but more that she was kinda worried Phoebe...might be right. Keen as she still was to go through with it, there were some parts she was less...insistent on.

Walking into the Great Hall for lunch, Emmerson immediately began searching the Ravenclaw table for Sammy. They needed to talk even though he didn't know they needed to talk, 'cause she had to apologise...even though he didn't know there was anything that needed an apology.

Her stomach bunched up into tight knots and she half hoped he wouldn't be showing up to this meal at all but that would only delay it more and this was something she was gonna have to set right sooner than later.

Standing by the large double doors, Emmerson worried away at her lower lip, wringing away at her tie. Please don't show--but still show up--but now now--but soon. This was hard.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.