View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 11:01 AM

Default Member of the Month May 2021

Presents: SnitchSeeker's

May 2021!

Introducing May's member of the month, Ginevra! Head on over to read the full interview here!

While you're there why not take a trip down memory lane and browse some old interviews?
Quote:
Mmm that’s true. If anything, she’s more likely to have been named after you! That does sound quite intense with the weather changing so often. And it is truly heartbreaking about the fires and floods; I definitely agree that the resilience of Australians is just incredible! <3 While we’re still on the topic on Australia, what would you say is your favourite thing about living in Australia? Is it the people, the food, the nature, something else entirely?
She was named after me. I'm kidding! Favourite thing about Australia? I like the sense of humour and spirit of many of the population here. We will help others in times of need. The food is great because Australia is a multicultural nation so there is food from all sorts of nationalities. The animals are great too. Have you heard of quokkas? Go look up a pic of them and feel your heart melt.