Thread: Request Shop: Caffeine Kiss
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 07:54 AM   #109 (permalink)
nicole black
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ruari fuller-thompson #FFA3D2
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desdemona M. Evans #6082B6
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Q. Alvey

Ministry RPG Name:
Aslan Rose Evans
Mysteries
x8
Hufflepuff
you wanna fite? | 💚 nickleback 💚 | Uh, anyway.

What is your name: am Nicole
What do you want? avvies & a profile pic, pleaseeeee
What are the sizes for your graphics? 100 x 100 / um, I would like the pp to be longer than it is wide? so like 350 x 200??? idk, I'm not gr8 at this. lemme know if that isn't great.

What images do you want on them? click me here's a few photos I like. I think the one with the bowl of pasta and the ones with the t-shirt over the long sleeve would work well for her current age but I love the tennis pics too. whatever piques your interest most, really. also, if u need more her name's Sara echeagaray.

What do you want your graphics to say? no text on avvies.
"call me mal." for the profile pic.

_• Any colors you want or don't want? no purples, pinks or blues. she's cool jewel tones for sure.
Other? Anything else you want to add? She has a pet toad, one mom is a florist, the other is a thief. she is the middle child, and she's mexican-british. and she's pretty naive/dumb, with a big silly side. If you could incorporate little shout outs to these facts that would be really cool. if not, I get it.
How are you feeling today? 'Cause it's important. And I care. I'm feeling great, I ate lotsa food and played video games all day, how are YOU JENN.

the moon:

feminine, intuitive, inner strength, innocence