View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 06:17 PM   #37 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Third Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Default sorry for the delay ;__;
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiallNIP View Post
Kit nodded as he took his bag back. "Mhm! But you can call me Kit. Or Kitty! I respond to both! Or I guess Kittredge works, too, but it's longer and sounds kinda boring, doesn't it?" he asked, scrunching his face up a bit. It's not that he didn't like his name, he just thought his nicknames suited him better. Kittredge was his like.... his business name! He would be called that for business purposes. His friends could call him Kit or Kitty because those were his fun names.

Kitty blinked. "It's for refilling my candy drawer," he stated as if it were the most normal thing in the world. He took notice of Gabriel giving him a once over and looked down. These were definitely colors that he wore normally, but he liked to wear colors that went together; to make this work he would have to have some sort of jacket or other accessories to bring the two pieces together, but he just didn't have the time to sort that out this morning. That's what he spent a lot of his time on in the mornings, actually.... but he wouldn't change his own style for anything because it was his! "Ah, yeah, sorry I was in a rush this morning—"

Kitty looked back up and gasped, grabbing Gabriel's hand as he started running. He almost forgot why he tripped in the first place! "We're gonna be late!!!"
"Okay...Kit, then," Gabriel said with a nod. He'd call him whatever he wanted, but Kitty felt a bit too familiar. They barely knew each other.

Candy drawer. Did everyone on Level 4 have a candy drawer? If so, Gabriel needed to visit there more often. He'd heard they had a cafe or something but...he tended to avoid that, because of the plants. He didn't need more plants in his life. And Gabriel was not sure why Kit was apologizing. Was it for throwing a several pound bag of candy at him? If so, he didn't mind. He needed to be kept on his toes, for the YATI training. "No need to apologize."

But then the other man was grabbing his hand and Gabriel started jogging to keep up. What? WHat was happening? "Whaa--?" So much confusion here. He supposed they could share a lift though?