View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 06:01 AM   #18 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Oh! So she was a teacher. Correction, had been a teacher. He was sure she could teach him a thing or two. But it seemed he could teach her a thing or two too. "Well, it's just the home of the most romantic story of all time isn't it? I plan on seeing Juliet's house." Yes, he knew Shakespeare had only used Verona as a backdrop, that he had never actually been there and that the story was entirely fictional, but what harm did it do to indulge in the idea? And yes, he was completely aware that he was laying out his romantic card. Sure, it might turn some women off, but he didn't think that would be the case with Pretty Eyes. "And I certainly plan to eat my weight in risotto." He laughed at himself, knowing it would take a lot of running to work off all the carbs.

"No, I'm from The States. I, well, I'm... sort of between things right now." It still smarted, his having to give up his position in with the Obliviators in MACUSA. As was his leg. Explaining it wasn't first meeting material. It wasn't even first date material. Nope she would have to wait until a second date to learn all his secrets. "I'm just taking some time to figure things out. And heal." Like you Pretty Eyes. She looked like she had a few secrets he would like to learn. As for why he hadn't been fully healed? "Ask me that question sometime." He flashed her a smile. "Maybe over dinner in say...2 weeks?"
Juliet? It took a few moments for Aurora to connect the dots. Romeo and Juliet how could she forget that that love story albeit fictional was set in Verona? She inwardly kicked herself before she tried to brush over her little miss. "I hope you’ll take pictures. Juliet’s house I always imagined to be beautiful and romantic." Was it wrong of her to not want Mr dashing to fall passionately in love while he was there with an Italian madam? Aurora wasn’t going to admit that to him though because that’d be embarrassing considering that they were still practically strangers… At the mention of risotto she immediately wrinkled her nose just a little. "I hope you don’t eat mushroom risotto? I hate mushrooms with pasta.." Stupid. If he liked mushrooms he could eat it and she couldn’t stop him.

At the mention of the states she nodded. "Ah, that explains your accent that I couldn’t quite place at first." He was an american. She wasn’t going to push him. She could understand the need to heal. Aurora had a few scars and secrets herself that she still healed, but she wasn’t going to bring those up here. They stood for flaming feathers in the middle of a busy train station where there could be all kinds of ears listening in. Smiling, she said agreeing before she even took time to consider if she wanted to or not. "Yes, I accept. When and where shall we eat dinner together in 2 weeks? Just no sushi..." The last bit slipped out even though Aurora hadn’t planned to share that with him.