View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 06:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
NiallNIP

DERP
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

Kitty blinked and nodded slightly after a beat. "Oh, yeah, of course, that... makes sense." So, maybe Mr. Morgenstern didn't find it as amusing as he did... good to know.

Kit's ears perked up as he was checking the locks on the other enclosures. They all seemed to be fine so far. Mr. Morgenstern asking him about his experience was... a good thing, right? Might as well give him the whole shebang! "Hm... well, I've been wanting to be a Sentinel since... I could want to be anything, really," he chuckled, "My dad used to be a Sentinel himself—Forde Flannigan—but he retired... oh, thirteen years ago now? But I looked up to him ever since I had cognizant thoughts, and I wanted to do whatever he did—like, everything. So, once I got to Hogwarts I made sure to be good at what a Sentinel should be good at. Studied real hard, joined the dueling club, and I ended up really enjoying all of it which was the cherry on top. And once my dad retired I pretty much pestered him every day until he started training me. I knew the Patronus Charm before any of my classmates, and I picked up nonverbal casting not long after. Dad was a great teacher. But I got all my OWLs and NEWTs I needed, went to WU London and majored in Magizoology and Defense Against the Dark Arts. After I graduated I worked at Scobald's Creature Sanctuary for about two years—I was pretty good, if I do say so myself. I started out by caring for the XXX Level creatures, but by the time I left I was in with the XXXXX's. And then I applied to the DMC because I just couldn't wait any longer and I knew I could do it, and.... now I'm here!" Kitty giggled and hopped giddily, startling Mrs. Scuttlebuns in his arms. "Oh, I'm sorry, sweetums..." he cooed, stroking her head.