Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 01:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

SPOILER!!: gryffindors <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
SPOILER!!: Apollo and Kale and Mamie

No sooner had Morgan sat down and turned his eyes towards the window than he heard someone coming in. Truthfully, he was hoping that it was one of his friends or someone he could snog during the long ride. And instead it was a little kid.

Morgan had been a bit lost in thought so it took him a moment to recognize this kid. He wasn't too surprised that he knew him by name - everyone seemed to know Morgan, being a popular and friendly older student - but uh... yeah, Morgan recognized him as a younger housemate but that was as far as it went. Still, Morgan was pretty much always friendly.

"Yeah, must be early. I just got here." And that was why he had been sitting alone so far. He didn't want to think about the possibility of his friends not returning, even if he knew some of them just weren't. He didn't want to think about that at all.

But it was then that Kale showed up and Morgan shot him a grin and a reciprocated high five. "Sup, bro! I knew you'd make it. I saved you some snacks." YES. He had NOT just about started to think about what if Kale actually decided to not come back after all... He looked over at the second year when Kale introduced himself, also wondering what his name was and glad he did not have to admit that he didn't know it.

His eyes soon turned towards the door again however, when he heard yet another voice. Oh yeah, what was this girl's name? Morgan recognized her as one of the muggleborns locked in the room last year, but that's as far as he got with that recollection. Mary, maybe? A younger Hufflepuff at any rate. "Nah, it's cool. The more, the merrier." Who was he to turn away someone in need of a seat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
SPOILER!!: Morgan, Kale, Mamie

It didn't take long before the compartment opened up again and the headmaster's son himself appeared!!!! This was ALMOST as good as a celebrity sighting. He watched in amazement in the way Kale threw himself next to Morgan and wondered if he'd ever have a friend like that?? His best friend(s) were all females and Apollo was realizing the older he got that it was different. "Kale, yup. I know you," he leaned forward to high five him, cause well, you couldn't just leave someone's hand hanging. "You're the headmaster's son. I'm Apollo. Gonna be a second year." Just in case he wasn't sure that he'd been there a year before, but last year was weird.

"Mamie!!! Hi!" He grinned at her, patting the seat beside him. Hey, now it wouldn't feel so awkward with him there with his older housemates. "Did you grow a little? Or are you just standing up straighter?" He squinted at the Hufflepuff. She could have been slouching when he met her officially on the grounds cause apparently those guards and evil men did things to people to make them seem small.

"So what do you think this year is gonna be like now that the war is over? Do you think we'll have quidditch again?" Did Kale and Morgan even play?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pundantic View Post
SPOILER!!: mamie, apollo and mf

The blonde dipped into snacks as sooooooon as they were offered to him. Dope. Noms. And see, THIS was why MF was the realest. He was always coming through with snacks and friendship. After last term the friendship part was really, really dear to Kale, but the snacks also helped, ngl.

He threw an arm around his bud and squished. "How was the end of your summer?" They'd seen each other on-and-off, even kissed once (eyyyy), but as the summer grinded to an end, he'd not been as in-touch with his buddy as he would like. So tell us, MF. What happened? How were the siblings? How did his parents feel about him coming back?

Turning to the other high-five-kid, APOLLO APPARENTLY!!, Kale blinked some more. The surprise was apparent on his face. How-how did he know his name? Did he have a name-tag on or something? Kale even glanced down to double-check. Nope. No, name-tags. "I-I am," he answered. The Headmaster's son, that is.

Yo what's up, lil Mamie, Kale thought as the Hufflepuff entered. Yaaaaahs. Middle Car Kiki. They need some music and more snacks STAT. Kale peaked up to see if the trolly had rolled through yet. Snacks, pls.

...oh. The war. They were gonna talk about that, huh? Kale got a little quiet, a little distant. Sorry friends. War stuff was hard.

What a warm welcome. “Thanks.” Margaret squinted at the two taller, older Gryffindors for a moment, her facial expression somewhere between bewilderment and like she was trying to glare but couldn’t quite muster that much dislike. This was clearly not going to be a nice calming train ride, not with their energy.

But Apple Apollo seemed genuinely pleased to see her, so she gave the literally little second year a grin and plopped herself onto the seat next to him. “Hi, App...ollo,” she said. She sat as tall as she could and stretched her legs out for good measure, so the younger boy could see how much she really had grown. Much more than a little, thank you very much. “I did grow! Two whole inches!” she said proudly. “Babulya even showed me how to hem, so I can make my pants legs longer if they get too short again.”

She fidgeted uncomfortably when he brought up the war like that, in the same breath as Quidditch. Like it was no big deal. Did they really have to talk about that? She looked solemnly at Apollo for a moment, completely tuning out the taller boys. But also not saying anything to Apollo for a possibly awkward amount of time.

“Quidditch?” she finally murmured. “I like Quidditch.” Not that she’d ever played.