View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 12:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
Chelliephone

DERP & DMGS

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos #fea116
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Baek Ho-Sook
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Rosemary Giana Scardino
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Braylon Mikael Sawyer
The Leaky Cauldron
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
They looked good but maybe she should make sure she got a good look at everything else before...

Hm?

Ivy looked up from the box and smiled upon seeing a fellow Ravenclaw. Evan, she was pretty sure? They hadn't spoken much, but he seemed nice. Especially since he was offering to let her try a sherbet drop?

"Oh, yeah, that'd be great, if you don't mind! Not that I don't believe you when you say they're good," she said with a grin, "but it's always nice trying something for yourself, yeah?"
After he'd offered, Evan was already digging in his pocket for one of his sherbet drops and offered it out, even before she had agreed to even wanting it. Which would have been very awkward then if she had said no but thankfully that was not the case.

"I don't mind at all. I keep stocked on them." Which was why he was here to begin with. "Definitely better to not just take someone's word for it. My taste buds also could just be really different from yours and me thinking something tastes good could still be absolutely disgusting to you." He couldn't fathom someone thinking that of his favorite treat yet at the same time... weirder things had happened.

"I'm Evan. You're a Ravenclaw as well, right?" Pretty sure a year above him too, but given he felt pretty confident her name wasn't alfalfa he was not trusting his memory. Asking was safer.
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote