Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 09:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

SPOILER!!: Morgan, Kale, Mamie
Quote:
Originally Posted by pundantic View Post
Kale Trent was going back to Hogwarts. To be clear, he didi not want to be going. Not at all. It was a horrible place that had fractured his family, tortured his father, threw his little sister into despair and had chipped away at the humanity in him. Kale had clawed his way back to whatever version of himself was now left after the void, the endless darkness and silence. If the blonde never saw the castle walls again, weLP, it would be too soon.

But when his Dad decided to go back, Kale resolved to return, too. After everything, he wasn't sure he could stand to be so far away from him. What if something happened? What if his Dad needed him? What if, what if, what if?

So he'd suffered through his packing and arranged for his therapist to come to Hogesmeade to continue treatment. It'd be dope if Hogwarts this term was like half-school and half-mental health resources. But. He wasn't taking any chances juuuuuust in case.

"Not alone," Kale announced as he entered the middle cars. He gave his bro a quick high five and threw himself down beside MF, knocking their shoulders. FRIENDSHIP! Then, he blinked at the second year. "Uh. Sorry. I don't think we've met. I'm Kale." The sixth year reached across the car and offered his hand for a high-five. Hand shakes were a boring way to say hello.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Mamie Margaret had never been happier to get on a train. Seriously, she was certain she was more excited for Hogwarts this year than she had been in any previous year. And why? Well, because she'd decided what Quidditch position she was going to practice and hopefully play in the U-17 league next summer. And she had convinced her parents to get her her very own broom.

Plus, she just plain missed magic. It was so much better to technology, she thought.

She dumped her things in the luggage car, keeping just her bag with her wand and uniform (and snacks) and went into a random compartment. She didn't really care who she spent the ride with, as she generally got along with anyone. And she could talk to a rock.

But ummm...this carriage had Apple, and Mavis's brother, and Morgan McCarthy in it. She didn't like Morgan McCarthy. She almost turned around but...Apollo was cool. They could talk about Quidditch, right? She could settle for this compartment.

"Hi!" She said perkily to the three Gryffindors, hesitating just inside the doorway. "Do you mind?" Did they mind if she joined, obviously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
No sooner had Morgan sat down and turned his eyes towards the window than he heard someone coming in. Truthfully, he was hoping that it was one of his friends or someone he could snog during the long ride. And instead it was a little kid.

Morgan had been a bit lost in thought so it took him a moment to recognize this kid. He wasn't too surprised that he knew him by name - everyone seemed to know Morgan, being a popular and friendly older student - but uh... yeah, Morgan recognized him as a younger housemate but that was as far as it went. Still, Morgan was pretty much always friendly.

"Yeah, must be early. I just got here." And that was why he had been sitting alone so far. He didn't want to think about the possibility of his friends not returning, even if he knew some of them just weren't. He didn't want to think about that at all.

But it was then that Kale showed up and Morgan shot him a grin and a reciprocated high five. "Sup, bro! I knew you'd make it. I saved you some snacks." YES. He had NOT just about started to think about what if Kale actually decided to not come back after all... He looked over at the second year when Kale introduced himself, also wondering what his name was and glad he did not have to admit that he didn't know it.

His eyes soon turned towards the door again however, when he heard yet another voice. Oh yeah, what was this girl's name? Morgan recognized her as one of the muggleborns locked in the room last year, but that's as far as he got with that recollection. Mary, maybe? A younger Hufflepuff at any rate. "Nah, it's cool. The more, the merrier." Who was he to turn away someone in need of a seat?

It didn't take long before the compartment opened up again and the headmaster's son himself appeared!!!! This was ALMOST as good as a celebrity sighting. He watched in amazement in the way Kale threw himself next to Morgan and wondered if he'd ever have a friend like that?? His best friend(s) were all females and Apollo was realizing the older he got that it was different. "Kale, yup. I know you," he leaned forward to high five him, cause well, you couldn't just leave someone's hand hanging. "You're the headmaster's son. I'm Apollo. Gonna be a second year." Just in case he wasn't sure that he'd been there a year before, but last year was weird.

"Mamie!!! Hi!" He grinned at her, patting the seat beside him. Hey, now it wouldn't feel so awkward with him there with his older housemates. "Did you grow a little? Or are you just standing up straighter?" He squinted at the Hufflepuff. She could have been slouching when he met her officially on the grounds cause apparently those guards and evil men did things to people to make them seem small.

"So what do you think this year is gonna be like now that the war is over? Do you think we'll have quidditch again?" Did Kale and Morgan even play?

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.