View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 08:10 PM   #25 (permalink)
Emzily

DMLE & DMGS
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Remy Izith Gaeltheos
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Bette Arbutus
Law Enforcement

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Lia nodded, not at all surprised by the look on the girls face. She was a bit small for her age and she knew it. "I'm going to be a second year." Not that she really wanted to return to Hogwarts after last term but she wasn't going to bring that up with someone she only just met. "If you enjoy muggle plants and gardening then you most likely will enjoy Herbology as well. I'd be happy to show you around the greenhouses and things when the term starts if you like?" It would give her something nice to look forward to.

Lia smiled. "The only thing I'd recommend with those is if you get more than one is to make sure to plant them far enough apart so they don't annoy each other." Yes, talking toadstools could actually start to bug one another with their chatter!

"Probably?" she giggled. "I usually do whenever I'm around plants. I just can't help myself even if I don't actually need anything." What she was going to get today she really wasn't sure of yet.
COOooool!! This meant she had someone to look out for her, maybe. That's if Dahlia liked her. "Oh, wow! What's it like? What house are you in?" It was especially interesting since it would have been only last year that Dahlia was in her first year. The intel would be fresh. "Yes! Please show me around the greenhouses!" It was super cool that you could just go to the greenhouses to hang out. Maybe there were guards there for the planties.

O___O

They ANNOY each other?

"Huh?!" For a witch from a very magical family, her knowledge on magical toadstools was lacking. "They can ANNOY each other?" Remy couldn't help but giggle at the thought. "Maybe I should just get the one, then." She wondered if it was worth getting any, she wouldn't want to annoy her future dormmates.

Remy grinned. "I think you should. Maybe you could get a Talking Toadstool and they can be friends, like us." It was an ambitious comment to make to someone she just met, but Remy was feeling adventurous.

Emzily is offline   Reply With Quote