Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 06:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default You called :P
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Morgan typically preferred being right in the middle of everything, so the middle cars of the train seemed appropriate. This year felt different though. How could it not after everything they went through last term? Many of his friends not returning and feeling somehow more grown in a way that wasn't entirely good, he wasn't even sure how he felt about returning. But here he was. And without Schnitzel.

A part of him hoped that he could find his missing cat when he returned to Hogwarts, but he wasn't entirely hopeful. He had no idea what happened to his pet. So it was with an awful lot of restless energy that Morgan sat in his compartment and craned his neck to peer out the window. Could they get going already?
Apollo wasn't sure he wanted to go back but he survived year one with an evil mob taking over so how much worse could it get? Also, he has a BROOM now of his very own and that was just super cool. His feline was around somewhere but the twelve year old was in search of friends and instead he found one of the older housemates sitting alone?

Knock, knock. Or faked it at least cause Apollo had zero chill when it came to politeness especially when there was little risk involved of being cursed.

"Morgan! How come you're all alone? Where's all your friends? Are we early to board?" Also, did he mind a second year here who had a bazillion questions? And yes he knew his name cause housemate and Apollo made sure to learn ALL his house mate's names even if it wasn't reciprocated.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.