Thread: Butterbeer Cart
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 01:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vasco Bakari Thanatos (#5a4341)
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Evan nodded his head when she asked if she could go ahead of him. He still didn't quite have a smile in him but he tried to look less.. miserable. "Absolutely. I'm not sure how long it'll take me to decide." It could be ages. Or he might just cave and go for a big order.

Like... would they put a scoop of the ice cream in a butterbeer so then he could have like a butterbeer float? Because that sounded kind of amazing.

"Frozen butterbeer does sound good... I love the butterbeer ice cream at Florean's too though so part of me was wondering if they might taste similar?" Florean's was too far away to go get a scoop but he could still go for one. "I don't think I've actually tried anything from here though. Fudge also kind of sounds good...."
While she didn't move ahead of him in line, Dahlia did move forward a step or two to stand somewhat beside him. This helped in having a better view of menu... not that she even needed it. "Being a bit indecisive? I'm sorta having the same issue myself." Honestly she was having this issue a lot lately and not only where it concerned ice cream, fudge or a frozen drink.

Dahlia gave a quiet giggle as she listened to boy try to talk out almost exactly what she had been thinking in her own head. "Why not get it all then? If you can afford it and want it all that is..." she shrugged her shoulders. "You can put the eat some of the ice cream as is and put some of it into the frozen drink and then save the fudge for later or eat it." If he could handle all of that. Now that she mentioned it.. it sounded really, really good.

"Maybe, I'll do that. There's nothing wrong with splurging a little sometimes, right?"