Thread: Transportation: Interdivision Work Area
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 04:29 PM   #70 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default To the dogs! lol
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Anna Marie beamed, she loved giving gifts and it made it better when you could just see the excitement from others. This made her smile wider and get even more excited about being here. She hoped they all knew she was going to spoil them as much as possible and they were going to do team outings and all that jazz. "Ooooooh I heard about Slytherin house, one of my favorite colors you know, green." She had heard about all the houses at Hogwarts and thought they were so interesting. "I went to Ilvermorny, American through and through, though this isn't my first time coming over to live. Right out of school I came over and traveled a bit, started school here, but then I needed to head back over."

She was excited to be back, she had always wanted to be here, but she needed that distance for a bit. As he was talking she started to look around and was glad she wasn't the only one hearing that. "That most certainly was a dog, but where?" Dogs weren't at the ministry, were they? She would love to bring a dog to work, maybe it was bring your pet to work and she didn't know. Hearing the noise again she turned, "Let's go see what is going on."

She started to walk towards the sound.