Thread: Request Shop: Caffeine Kiss
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 11:37 PM   #106 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

SPOILER!!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakeh Cat View Post
Hi I've always admired your work. I am in need of a new avatar, so I would love to take this one:

Books and coffee are two of my favorite things
Please take it! Thank you for your super kind words ♥

PS: books and coffee - two of my fave things too
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPeea View Post
JENNNNNNN

I am SO happy to see you're shop was open again and you're right it has been quite SOME time since I requested graphics from you! SO IT HAD TO HAPPEN!!! And let me just say AS USUAL YOU DID NOT DISAPPOINT!!!!!! YOUR WORK IS ALWAYS SO STUNNING!!!!! You did such an AMAAAAZING job and I'm not surprised!! Thank you for complimenting her model, because I'm quite obsessed with her myself!!! I think going with light was the perfect mood for this set!!! And now because I have OPTIONS to do it without the text or not, is such a tough decision, they just look SO good!!! SHE HAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SMILE AND I LOVE THE PICTURES YOU CHOSE FOR THE SET!!! AGHHH!!

*apologies for all of the eager yellingg*

10's 10's 10's ACROSS THE BOARD JENNN!!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN MY LOVE!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am just so happy at your reaction. asfuiasjhfoas i adore you. Thank you so much I'm so happy you're enjoying your graphics and hopefully I make more for you soon ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
HIIII, JENN! I hope you're well, darling! Very excited to see you're still making graphics, AND there's an open spot!

• What is your name? Emily!!
• What do you want? A full set would be amazing, please!
• What are the sizes for your graphics? Honestly I can't remember my favourite measurements, lol!! Whatever works for you, honey!
• What images do you want on them? Any from here, not all together! If you click on them they enlarge a bit, but if they're still too small let me know!
• What do you want your graphics to say? Just "Remy Gaeltheos Gryffindor"
• Any colors you want or don't want? No preference!
• Other? Anything else you want to add? Nope! I know you'll do an amazing job!
• How are you feeling today? I'm very well thank you! I hope you are well and healthy during these trying times! Much love!!!

HELLO BEAUTIFUL ♥ Sorry for the delay with these graphics - between work, pollen attempting to murder me, and lack of sleep it just took me a little longer than usual. I hope you like these! Wasn't sure if you wanted me to go the purple route or not but she just looked sooooo cute in the purple shirt
Photos!: EMILYYYYY

queue;;
two spots open
two spots open

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...