View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 02:09 PM   #24 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

AHA! Cal had found the announcement, which was printed right next to the CUTEST baby picture of all time. Perfect! Determined to fold this up and save it for his sister, he began to do just that when...

He let out a little grunt as someone ran in to him and he shot them a GLARE. "That's obvious," he grumbled, and then realized that OOPS. That had been SUPER rude. "Oh, no, I mean...I'm sorry, that was rude of me," he said, blushing a little.
"Oh no, no, that's okay. I was the rude one for not paying attention. My mind is just in too many different places I suppose. Truly though I hope I didn't step on your foot or anything. I'd hate to start your day off badly." It was always good to start the day on a good note, so this was not the way Alana wanted to start hers, but since before the war she felt herself always on edge at work.

"Can I get you a cup of coffee or something to show my apologies?" Wanting to put a reset on the vibes she was sending out into the universe she thought maybe a nice gesture would do that. Checking her watch she figured what was a few more minutes of being late. She could always grab Fletcher a coffee and use it as an excuse if she needed one once she got up there. "I'm Alana by the way, I work in the minister's office." In case wanted to know where to complain about a dumb girl running into people.