Thread: Playground
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 11:55 PM   #17 (permalink)
Watson

Fanfiction Mod

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Simon E. Holden
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lisa Nam
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
13!!!?!? Ollie surely wants that tall... did she look older than she was? Hopefully not. She knew that looking older wouldn't be nice in the future. She knew she was tall for her age, but all of your friends at home were only a tad bit shorter than she was. Was she really so tall in comparison to the girl?

Ollie's eyebrows furrow together "I'm 11 too. I think I'm normal sized... you're just short" Ollie shrugged. She didn't mean to offend the girl if she had but sometimes her temper got the best of her. "Go ahead... Try to reach them." She stepped out if the way to give the girl access to the bars.
"Are you going to Hogwarts too?" she asked. A tall friend would come in handy. Lisa poked her tongue out at Olive and stuck BOTH hands on her hips before giggling. "I'm not short. I'm fun-sized like the kit kat candies or 'lollies' as I've heard people call them on this side of the pond!" Yes, she may only be 4'2 but what she lacked in height.... She made up in energy and personality and BRIGHT PINK GUMBOOOTS!

As Olive stepped out of the way, Lisa walked over to the bars and bent down and then sprang to reach them.... She was so so ... oh so far away from ever reaching the bars. Her cheeks flushed red out of embarrassment for she didn't want to see lame. Her eyes flicked over to the castle and then back to the bars. Aha! She had an idea.

"Hold on..." She then went and began climbing the nearby small Hogawrts sized castle and then took a leap of faith (or in reality flung herself at the monkey bars for dear life). "Ha! Ha!!!" she cried out as she grabbed onto the bars. Now she was just hanging out. She pulled herself up, wiggling her feet to help her get higher (it didn't actually help but the action made her feel MUCH better), and then peered down at the other girl. "Made it. Now I don't want to get down at all...." she bit her lip as she glanced at the girl below her and the ground.... If she fell.... the impact could really hurt.