View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 07:09 PM   #36 (permalink)
NiallNIP

DERP
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Yes, Gabriel was his name. And now that he'd determined that it really was just...normal, boring candy, he shifted the bag to his non-dominant arm, holding it a bit like a toddler against his hip. Not that he'd held many toddlers lately. But it really was not that heavy. Not compared to the weights he lifted when he worked out. He tried to stay in good shape, for chasing down the dark wizards and such. He grinned back at Kittredge and nodded. "Kittredge, right?" he asked. "I think I'm good, but...why do you have so much candy?"

He put the candy sample back in the bag and offered it to the other man, giving him a look up and down, definitely taking in his...fashion choice. Was this the trend now? Or maybe Kittredge wanted to look like candy himself?

Because of the bright colors, obviously.
Kit nodded as he took his bag back. "Mhm! But you can call me Kit. Or Kitty! I respond to both! Or I guess Kittredge works, too, but it's longer and sounds kinda boring, doesn't it?" he asked, scrunching his face up a bit. It's not that he didn't like his name, he just thought his nicknames suited him better. Kittredge was his like.... his business name! He would be called that for business purposes. His friends could call him Kit or Kitty because those were his fun names.

Kitty blinked. "It's for refilling my candy drawer," he stated as if it were the most normal thing in the world. He took notice of Gabriel giving him a once over and looked down. These were definitely colors that he wore normally, but he liked to wear colors that went together; to make this work he would have to have some sort of jacket or other accessories to bring the two pieces together, but he just didn't have the time to sort that out this morning. That's what he spent a lot of his time on in the mornings, actually.... but he wouldn't change his own style for anything because it was his! "Ah, yeah, sorry I was in a rush this morning—"

Kitty looked back up and gasped, grabbing Gabriel's hand as he started running. He almost forgot why he tripped in the first place! "We're gonna be late!!!"