View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 04:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sunflower

MO & DMT
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jocelyn Bryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jina Morin
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Carson Coleman
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Camilo Aguilar
Quality Quidditch Supplies

Diagon Alley Employee:
Tabatha Krauss
Janus Galloglass
books and cleverness | i like you a latte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
With the last owl answered, for the time being and with no meeting for another 30 minutes or so Aurora decided to take a much needed break. She yearned to stretch her legs, get out of her office and talk to someone about something other than the zouwou case of a headache that she’d been dealing with for the better part of the day.

Entering the breakroom, Aurora was about to head straight for the cabinets to get a banana to snack on, when her eyes landed on her assistant. Her eyes grew wide with surprise as she realized that Carson was in fact sleeping at work with his head on the table. Had she been working him so hard? "Carson!" Aurora called out loudly. "Carson, wake up!" she called out again with emphasis on each syllable in Carson’s name. It wouldn’t do for him to be sleeping in the breakroom, in the middle of the day when he should be working. It wasn’t right.
He was not sleeping too deeply, but had a vague nightmare - afternoon mare? - about a zouwu. Specifically, the zouwu that had been giving the department some trouble lately. Mumbling something under his breath, presumably in an attempt to calm the creature down in his dream, Carson heard a familiar voice call his name from a distance. Was that Aurora, to save him from the terrifying magical beast? Oh no, wait ...

Jolting awake, the young employee immediately realised that he was caught sleeping at work, by none other than Ms Aurora Bagnold herself. He stood up at breakneck speed to face his boss, no longer feeling sleepy. "Ms Bagnold! I'm sorry, I hadn't intended to take a nap here ... I have no excuse." He hung his head in shame.