View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 07:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Darej was already in the process of luring a bloodhound dog with the use of the Friendly Animal charm so they would be more trusting and follow him into their space. Guess I'm the only one around.. He thought bitterly. They better not think I did this. That's when Albert came in, who was his supervisor who thankfully didn't cast suspicions on him. Followed by another colleague of his entering in, Jasper, wasn't it?

"No idea, I think whoever was in the last shift should be looked into since we walked into this mess." Darej said as Jasper mentioned the missing locks. But their supervisor suggested they not worry about that now, which was okay with Darej. He liked the blunt direction. Especially, since it was going to be hard to discuss everything with the barking dogs running around. "I can help with luring them into their space again." Darej said. "Think we should also check the other creature's locks incase they're next on the list to be set free." That was his only suggestion before he continued with placing friendly charms on another bloodhound but now with treats in his hand to set for them to follow.