View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 02:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
He didn't speak German well. If he had thought her eyes were pretty before, they were quite beautiful when she got excited. They flashed a little brighter and brought a look to her face that was quite enchanting. "You really like Paris then?" he asked with a big smile. He'd liked Paris when he had gone on a school trip his last year. It was why he had taken the position in France when the opportunity came up. He'd love to back there sometime. Maybe with someone who would enjoy it as well.

"I was planning on spending a little extra time in Vienna. I will have to make sure to the..." He waved his hand in a manner that implied he could use her repeating it. "Borger theater..." Yes he totally butchered that and didn't even look embarrassed by it. "Maybe some time in Verona. After all, There is no world without Verona walls." He said quoting William Shakespeare. "And some time in London when I get back." Yes, that was a hint Pretty Eyes. He would be back and maybe she would be interested in continuing this conversation when he didn't have a train to catch and she didn't have children to collect.

And then she had to bring up his leg. He wasn't embarrassed about it, it just wasn't what he wanted to spend his sparse time with Pretty Eyes talking about. "It can be." He looked down at his foot and then shrugged. "It stiffens up on me from time to time. There's not much I can do about it." Which was true, from a certain point of view. Everyone spoke variations of untruth, it was hard not to - like his unapologetic apology to Mr. Derisive face.
Did Mr dashing know that his eyes shined extra bright when he too smiled? It was quite charming actually and Aurora thought there was a word for it in French, but she couldn’t remember it even if she was pretty fluent in the language. She had though not spoken French in a while, so it was easy to forget words and phrases. "Yes I do love Paris especially the language, the people and the cuisine. I lived in France when I taught CoMC for a few years at Beauxbatons." She said with a bright smile trying not to think about the whole reason why she had escaped the british isles in the first place and uprooted her children. Aurora definitely enjoyed when she in her work got the opportunity to go back for a visit.

Aw, how cute! Mr Dashing’s trouble with pronouncing the Burgh Theatre almost made Aurora laugh but she didn’t want to offend him so she just said with a hint of amusement in her voice. "So you like watching operas and such then?" When he went from Vienna to Verona Aurora had a little trouble following along in his thinking and thus asked thoughtfully. "What’s special to see in Verona aside from the Italian cuisine?"

Taken by surprise since most people seemed to live and work in London when they work for the british ministry Aurora asked "You don’t live in London? You only visit now and then?" Yes, Mr dashing she had taken the hint and wouldn’t mind meeting you again. Letting her eyes drop down to his leg briefly as he spoke about it, she replied with clear sympathy in her voice as she raised her gaze to meet his eyes again. "That sounds rough. I thought the healers of today could fix almost all troubles."