Thread: Playground
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 01:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: <333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Hady didn't always know how to handle children. Up until the time her father had remarried when she was fourteen, she had been an only child. She had only one cousin at the time who had been roughly half her age. Gaining a stepmum also brought with it, Katalin's four children, all a bit older than Hady had been. The child rising experience came only about a year or so later however, with the birth of her younger twin siblings then a couple of years after that the triplets. And her own children as well as several other cousins and her friends having babies of their own. It had been a true learning process for them all. She was glad though that Adi didn't mind her speaking with Aryan as well, she knew how some parents felt about these things, even though her words had been spoken with kindness and as only a reminder.

Seeing those sad eyes on her sweet little nephews face broke her heart as much as her children's did when they looked at her that way. She scooped him up into a warm gentle embrace, planting a soft kiss on top of his before letting him go. Aaww, look at Aryan taking note of the size of his foot compared to Bryony's! This warmed her heart to see. It proved that both children knew and understand what had been said to them. "Only a little bit bigger. Not too much."

At the speed Bryony was currently running, Aryan shouldn't have had any trouble keeping up. This time with their hands still clasped in one another's the little blonde went alllllllll the way around the play castle for another to get inside so she wouldn't have to let his hand go. She found some much wider steps and choose those to climb up much more easily, side-by-side.

Adi may have smoothed things over with help from Hades and Bry but he was none too pleased with Aryan’s behaviour. He tried to remind himself that his son was still a toddler; that Aryan was still learning. However, physical altercations were never the solution to any sort of issue. The situation where Adi and Henric had gotten into a fight while they were at Hogwarts {Adi’s seventh year} still burned brightly in his mind. He and Henric had gotten detention but Adi had learnt his lesson right then. He watched the two run off, shaking his head slightly. Kiddos.

“Reckon they’re going to get into anymore fights today?’’ he mused out loud to Hades. There was a hint of worry in his voice. “I’ll see to it that Aryan doesn’t repeat that bit of behaviour.’’ Little did he know that tugging Bry’s hair would become Ary’s thing in the future.

Aryan felt better, especially since Aunty Hades had been so nice to him. He liked her and he liked her very much. The little boy did manage to keep up with Bry, though he did wonder why the run seemed so long. Luckily, like his daddy Adi, Aryan liked to run. He climbed the steps easily, looking around the inside of the Castle once their ascent was completed. “Dat way!’’ With chubby fingers, Aryan pointed to the left where there was a fake suit of armour standing by a fake door.

Let me show you heaven. Stranger, take me home.♡♡♡
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote