View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 11:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Krel Ansell
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Anna <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
His awakening startled her because she really didn't think he was asleep. Tired, yes, but she didn't think anyone would ever fall asleep in that position! This was just another proof that Kalen wasn't just anyone, ay? Anna laughed out loud at the poor thing, but it was just so funny! She covered her mouth with one hand - no need to call even more attention to themselves as they probably already had - and patted his thigh with the other as a 'there there'. "Here." She added, getting a serviette and cleaning his chocolatey nose, trying her hardest not to snort. Merlin, that had been TOO funny!

Bless his adorable heart.

And he only read about pirates with her? "I don't know, you could be the kind that likes reading the same thing over and over." Or was that just her brother? But in all honesty she wasn't sure her brother did it either. Maybe she was just making it up in her head. "Wouldn't surprise me." Truth!

At his next comment she grinned and let out a "Awww!" before giving him another kiss. "I missed you too. Have things gotten better at St Mungos yet?" She asked, tossing the dirty serviette on the table and keeping her other hand on his thigh since holding hands while sitting down was a bit strange.

Ohh, biscuit! "Thanks, how'd you know??" She grinned before taking a bite. Omnomnom. "Oh, yes, please! I'll have um... uh..." Anna thought for a while but couldn't decide. She was also feeling a bit decision-lazy. "I dunno, surprise me." Teehee. "Something hot, though, don't want any iced anything." Yeah, yeah, it was summer, but she fancied something hot, that was all she knew.

What – was – she – doing? He batted at her hand a little until he realized what was going on and then gave up. In all honesty? It felt nice to have someone take care of him for a change. He’d spent the last few weeks taking care of others and so he finally gave in and let Anna clean him up. ”Thanks,” he said without a hint of embarrassment.

”Why would I read the same things over and over again when there are so many new things to learn and read?” he asked, again without a hint of animosity. Kalen was a hard person to get riled up. It just wasn’t his nature, partially because he often didn’t know if or when he was being insulted. ”Charms…ex-ex-aammm…” he said yawning. ”Is next week.” Only a few more terms of school and he would be done. It was his new mantra. Then came job hunting. He hoped he could find a team looking for a healer because he did not want to go back to St. Mungos. No, he might keep his chicken costume before going back there.

”No, and I am not looking forward to going back tomorrow.” He was a little loath to admit it, but if he couldn’t tell Anna who could he tell? ”Emergency healing is not for me. Well, not emergency healing like that.” Because sports healing was emergency healing just not….emergency healing. Injuries were often common and expected and it was easy to diagnosis what was wrong and figure out treatment. ”You never know what was going to come through the doors next Anna. I spent 3 hours trying to get rid of horns. Yes, horns on someone’s head this morning!”

As for the cookie? Well, Anna was always hungry. Like him. Scratch that. Like he usually was. He didn’t have much of an appetite at the moment. ”Right…something hot –“ He started to get up from the table. ”Like me….” because despite being sleepy and tired and exhausted, Kalen still had a sense of humor and he did enjoy making Anna laugh.

Text Cut: the Friend! Dun-dun-dunnnnnnn…..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Of course Chang-Woo Spenley would have been at the location in a heartbeat to see one of his best friends and gleefully but gently grill her boyfriend. If she asked him to go the distance or jump, he’d ask his Captain just how high. Once a Quidditch Gryffindor player, always one. And he was Chaser Chase.

But anyway - the boyfriend that he had heard about seemed nice yet still it was his duty as a true friend to do this task and be hard on him. After all - he had to put his friend’s significant other through the gauntlet like any good friend would. Dressed in a simple white button down shirt paired with jeans with lazy sunglasses thrown on the top of his head haphazardly so they were skewed slightly on a diagonal, he walked down there streets of Diagon Alley. He was in full nostalgia mode as the walk brought back memories of both happier and sad times all rolled into an informative and developmental seven year journey. The singer now hadn’t played Quidditch in months or used his wand in a while as he had integrated himself into the muggle lifestyle... Though it was still nice to come into Diagon Alley once in a while and just reminisce. Unfortunately he had been away and out of the country for the war that had transpired; however, they did have smaller repercussions in South Korea too. He had to duel a few of them and he was VERY rusty.

Chase walked into the coffee shop and saw his dear friend and her boyfriend immediately. His bunny smile lit up his whole face as he walked over to greet them. “Captain. My Captain! Good to see you,” he beamed. “And you must be the boyfriend. Chase Spenley. Chaser Chase. Anna’s third most trusted Chaser.” He threw a wink at his friend before extending his hand to her boyfriend so that they could shake hands.

He had gotten to his feet when someone approached and started talking to Anna. Clearly the two knew each other well. A different guy might have been intimidated or jealous of this fact. Kalen? He was too obtuse and drained to catch the intimacy in the other man’s words. Still he sort of looked at the guy with a ‘durrr’ face for a moment because it took him a second to remember they were meeting Anna’s friend here. Also, he had been addressed as ‘the boyfriend,’ something Anna hadn’t really addressed him as much (if at all). ”Right…Chase…” He took the man’s hand and gave it a firm one-two shake before letting it go. ”Kalen Weiland, the…ah…boyfriend?” Yes, his voice rose a little at the end there as he glanced over at Anna to make sure that was alright to say. ”I was getting drinks…can I get you something?” He reached down and shoved his school books over to the side so the guy had room at the table.