View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 12:50 PM   #48 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Fletcher was the Acting Minister, @ everyone in the room, so he DID have the authority to declare this over. This was what he told himself in his mind as he ground his teeth and clenched his jaw.

After James' little badge-flashing tirade, he stood up and waved his hand to vanish his throne. The kid's crying was both cute and pathetic and he was once again torn on whether or not he should believe the emotional outburst or not. He was just so tired at this point in the day and, admittedly, also wanting to just go home. "We're not using you, Nem," he sighed his own world-weary sigh as he went to open the door of the chamber. "We're trying to help you."

At least, he was. James was one of the most mixed-signal traffic lights he'd ever met. Thirsty one minute, then stern the next. Ridiculous. Fletcher heaved open the door and leaned against it, tipping his handsome head back so it rested against the plate of glass.

"Upstead, get in here and collect your children. Also, we need to talk." About said children, clearly. They'd be having a talk about James first. Mister Fletcher. Excuse her, the title was obviously acting MINISTER Fletcher. The nerve on these aurors. See? See, THIS was why he avoided this entire floor. And Level 3, too. They both should have caught fire in the battle.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind