Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 03:37 AM   #26 (permalink)
emjay
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
St Mungos Mod

DMAC & DMC
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Morgan Finn McCarthy
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Raini Youngbird
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy
Magical Creatures

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
She had been deep in thought, about nothing in particular, but she was definitely zoning out when Morgan called her name. Jolted from the depths of her mind, Louise looked up and smiled at the boy as he took a seat next to her. "Hey you," she replied, noting that he had the same thought as her and bought a milkshake too.

"Not much," she said in reply to his question. "Just soaking up some sun. I feel like I can't get enough." Surely he'd be able to relate - they both had been locked in that room together for a long time. Louise had always liked Morgan, but she felt like they had gotten to know each other a little better over the last term at school. Suppose being locked in a room together would do that. "How have you been?"
"Yeah, I know what you mean," Morgan nodded in understanding as he siiiiipped his milkshake. Mmm that really hit the spot. "I could spend everyday outside." And he pretty much did. He'd do that even on a normal summer to be quite honest, but this year it felt even more urgent after being locked up for months.

"I'm good. I'm cool." Sure, he'd been better and he was still working through things, but no need to get into all that and ruin his cool rep. "You doing alright?" he asked, genuinely wanting to know. Everyone locked up had a really rough time, he was sure. Yes, including him. But also.. "Can you believe I still have to take my OWLs?" Morgan was less than impressed. At the very least after the trauma he endured, he should be exempt!

emjay is offline   Reply With Quote