View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 09:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
astrocat
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashley "Ash" C. Fox
Fourth Year

SPOILER!!: The best friend ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Of course Claudine hadn’t lied, or even thought of calling off this date. Surprisingly, she had become very fond of Ashley and for that reason, they were going to do all the fun things today. Even so, the older girl had absolutely no idea how much her keeping her word meant to Ashley. What she did have an idea about, however, was that she had been right to suggest that they visit the Tattoo Parlour. Just look at how excited Ashley was!

Why did Claudine have a warm, fuzzy feeling in her heart now?

This was one of those extremely rare moments where she’d seen the Ravenclaw super happy. Claudine was actually laughing quietly as she watched Ashley go bonkers. “I’d like to think that it’s the set up of the shop. It’s not dank and dreary at all.’’ Like The Room they’d been confined to during the previous school term. Claudine herself gravitated towards the mural of the left wall. Of course it should grab her attention. “You’re welcome.’’ The soon-to-be-sixth year grinned. “While you can’t have any tattoos, you can choose a piece of jewelry. Or a hat. Whichever you want. It’s my treat.”

Oh. Inspiration was always a great thing! It could always strike when one least expected it. Was that the reason for Ashley’s weird laugh? “I’m interested here. Care to share your new ideas?’

"You're right, Claudine. This is far from an austere environment. I love the vibes in here." Ash grinned. She was like 80% sure that austere was an inapplicable word here. Which was good. Austere = The Room = very bad.

Wait? Was Claudine actually saying she was going to buy her something? But that wasn't fair! Ash was probably richer than she was. But you weren't supposed to say no to presents if it would make someone feel better to give you one, sooo... Ash picked out a single silver-colored earring that she liked. They were not too expensive. Only a galleon or two. "Now I can be a pirate with my one earring. It'll make me look way cool." Totally fitted with the temporary tattoo and the wrist holster and the leather jacket. Yeah, Ash was going for a very specific look here. "I like that phoenix tattoo over there. I'm gonna paint one." And she was gonna get a real one like that. She didn't realize that phoenixes looked GREAT in gray colors. "And I like those flowers. And those dragons. And also literally everything else." asdfghjk whaaaat this was AWESOME. "I love this place." Claudine was officially the best best best. The greatest of forever time. The awesomeness level of her other 5 favorite people: her boyfriend, her brother, Eden... actually, those last two spots were pretty hard to decide. Basically, Claudine was equally as awesome as every friend ever. She was the best! That was just the truth.
astrocat is offline   Reply With Quote