View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 02:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Albert Morgenstern just received his clearance from St. Mungo's, and was ready to report for work early that day. For those who has been working in the department long enough, his presence hours before the reasonable hour of timing in was not an unusual sight. The man was rarely late for anything, let alone the usual work day in the Ministry.

However, the elusive regular work day was slowly turning into a messy one when he almost jumped out of his skin at the sound of a man's voice, the sudden shutting of the door, and the unmistakable barking of 50 bloodhounds. "Must there be chaos at this ungodly hour?" he thought irritatingly as his curiosity got the best of him. Sighing at the pile of paperwork before him, he slowly got up from his desk and towards the Creatures Holding Room.

Albert slowly opened the door, and stuck his head inside to take a peek inside what used to be an organized space of the department. "Certainly it wasn't me." he said, addressing Patterson inside the room.

Albert eyed the bloodhounds carefully, then to the mess they have made, and then back to the bloodhounds foraging for food. The man already dreaded the clean up that was surely going to be required of them. Not only was he wearing his favourite suit, he also just had a hip replacement for Merlin's sake.

"I am ready to call it day."

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.