View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 04:03 PM   #38 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Fletcher could take a cue, alright, Vivienne Westwood. He'd had many friends who attended WADA back in the day and he was, after all, a PR prince....sort of. So long as Goldwasser didn't release any dirt he'd gathered on him in the past year, all would be well. Some things were just better left unsaid sometimes. After all, Paradise was still a possible target for the Neo-Alliance stragglers they had to round up, even after its burglary, and of course he had to think about Mallory, and Jessa, and Du---

Uhh right. No, wrong. Something strange was happening here, maybe more than one something, or maybe it was something with Upstead's kid. He could sense it in the hairs on the back of his neck, even as his moving tattoo swirled about somewhere on his chest. Fletcher lazily crossed one leg over the other, his right ankle resting loosely on his left knee. He should have made an ottoman for this throne, huh. His left arm drifted toward his mouth while he rested the fingers of his left hand near his lips in concentration, gold wedding band glinting in the light. Forget the ottoman, he supposed. He owed it to his classmate and colleague to help out here and pay attention to just what the kid was saying, so he focused his thoughts back on Xander Nem.

Nem Upstead.

Cute kid, but a bit of an actor, eh? Fletcher had a lot of thoughts as the kid talked but he remained quiet and diligent, his warm brown eyes focused solely on the minor with the shaky breath. Hmm. Going off James' questions, err, again, something just wasn't adding up here. If the kid had been brought in for questioning, he must have done something noteworthy. He couldn't just be a tired witness in Lucien's death.

But, alas, the Glitterpuff had plenty of heart and gumption, so instead of faffing about like the blonde beside him, he just sighed and conjured up a cup of water for Jake's kid. Taking care of things as a father would and should. "Wouldn't want you to perish before you finish your story, Nem. I know you must be tired. We all are. But like Ms. James here, I'm just wondering why you wanted instructions from Rosier and the Neo-Alliance? When I was 16 at Hogwarts, I would have grabbed my girlfriend of the moment and ditched the whole scene."

Or he might have grabbed his BFF Sal and stayed to fight, whatever. He wasn't THAT attached to whichever hot Slytherpuff chick he'd been talking to back then. Fletcher didn't particularly WANT Nem to go back two years or whatever James was doing over there. He was tired, alright? A two-year story might keep them here all night. But he didn't look at her yet. Nope. He was still staring at Jake's kid.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind