Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 12:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Oh right, Dahlia! Heath knew the girl had a flower name, but he'd forgotten which one it was. He nodded, managing a very slight smile for her. Then he saw the little pink creature nuzzling against her neck; his eyes lit up and his smile grew. Aww! That pink fur, those eyes… He was suddenly reminded of Holdo, the purple pygmy puff he had to leave at home, and how much he missed him. Well, that was one good thing about going home! At least Holdo wouldn't judge him for his actions this term!

He gently set Rey on the seat opposite Dahlia and closed the compartment door behind him. "Nice to meet you, Dahlia," he said. Then bending so that his eyes were level with the puff's, he whispered, "Hello, Sir Fredrick. Oh, you're such a handsome boy!"

Unfortunately Rey was having none of it. She meeped loudly behind him, clearly displeased about sharing his attention with another creature. Heath jumped slightly, his dark head whipping around at the sound, and he laughed as Rey flopped onto her back. It was only as he took his seat and began petting Rey that he remembered he hadn't yet intorduced himself. "Oh! I'm Heath, by the way," he said, "and she's Rey."

Rey's big blue eyes blinked, and she looked up at Dahlia with a mrrrp.
Dahlia wasn't really fooled by his smile either but it was okay. The effort was appreciated anyhow. At least at first. Had her eyes lit up like that when she spotted the cat in his arms? The look on his face almost made her giggle. Almost. Maybe if she wasn't feeling as... as... well whatever she was feeling didn't even have words right now.

She shifted slightly as the compartment door closed, more so she was facing the door than the window. "You too." Sir Frederik leaned himself forward on Lia's shoulder his tongue poking out his mouth and waving about as if he were saying hello, which earned a quiet little giggle from his person. "Thanks, I've had him since I can remember." So in other words he was getting a bit old.

This second meep coming from the cat made Lia peer lean to the side so she could peer around, long dark floofy haired boy to see the problem. Aaww! Lookit her! How precious was she! Heath? So that was his name. Well... she would try to do her best to remember that, it was certainly shorter than what she was calling him in her own head. "Hello, Heath, it's nice to officially meet you. And you to Rey... you're really cute. Can I pet her?" Did she like to be petted? Cuddled? Loved on? Cause she totally would for as long as Rey and Health would allow it.

You are Bread!