Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 12:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
astrocat
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashley "Ash" C. Fox
Fifth Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
As much as he liked Diagon Alley, he would be glad to be back at home again after having done half of their shopping for the day . But his older brother had said he had forgotten to buy an item and had told Daniel to wait on the park bench for him. Leaving an eleven year old alone, tsk . He was SO going to tell mother about this later.

He was enjoying his time alone though. The weather was pleasant and while wearing his favorite sunglasses on his face and holding an strawberry ice cream in his hand , Daniel was reading a book that was placed on his lap. The book in question was his first grade potion textbook and while he flipped to the first page , he took a bite from his ice cream.
Ash had a great outfit on today. She had the blue jeans, the white tshirt, and the expensive leather jacket. It was great. But she didn't feel great. She was all alone, wandering around Diagon Alley by herself unhappily. Yay. She slouched onto a bench. If her father acted like a dad, maybe she wouldn't be alone. But she wanted to be alone. Authority sucked. She was going to go wherever she wanted and do whatever she wanted. Ha ha ha.

Well, she wasn't alone. There was some kid sitting there. Figured. She nodded at him, and then almost went to go make brooding faces and sit alone for an hour. But wait. Kid looked familiar. Who did he look like? She couldn't place it, but she was gonna find out. "I used to read stuff. When I was a kid." There. Conversation. Now he would tell her who he was or whatever.

This kid was reading a book. Book. Bookstore. A beginner? Like someone who can't read? Because I know some good kids books. Oh! Minjae. He had a brother, didn't he? This must be it. Mystery done. Now she could go and sit looking like a cross between a troublemaker and a generally sad person. Oh wait. She was already doing that. Nevermind. She would just sit here and keep doing that then.
astrocat is offline   Reply With Quote