Thread: Transportation: Interdivision Work Area
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 10:34 PM   #65 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Daichi accepted the gifts and placed it next to him after politely examining them for a couple of seconds. He appreciated the personal day off the most but his attention went to the small snitch. It was a snitch but it was not at the same time. Picking it up, the 41 year old held it to his eyes before they looked over at the woman . “What is this?” he asked in a curious manner.

Placing the snitch back on his desk, Daichi nodded his head as she asked if he worked with the Knight Bus. He was fine with any upgrade as long as she did not want to change the color. ”I have a couple of suggestions as well but it can wait for later” he smiled.

Talk about…himself? ”Oh uh…” the question had taken him off guard. The previous Department Head had not been interested in small talk. ”Well, i am 40 years old. No i turned 41 in May actually” only a couple days before the battle at Hogwarts. ”I live in Milton Keynes with my son although i think he has been wanting to move out for some time now” he laughed. ”In my spare time i like to watch movies , workout and visit some friends for a drink” As for if this was the position he had always wanted, the former Slytherin shook his shoulders. ”I don’t have a preference . As long as it brings food on the table i’m content”

”To be honest, i have not worked here for long either. A couple of months and i’ve only witnessed the department under the control of the Neo-Alliance” unless she wanted to know that? ”I think Adara , Golshiri or Fairf—“ He stopped talking as he almost mentioned Grae’s name. Her death that had happened next to him in battle followed with being tortured himself right after was still clear in his mind. He cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his neck uncomfortably before continuing. ”they would be able to tell more” and he doubted that she meant what kind of work the Department of Transportation was. As the Head of Department she should know that of course. He did not even know the gossips yet T___T