Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 02:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

"Ha ha Claudine." Ash smirked. "I was already planning on asking someone out. Obviously I'm not going to just fall in love with any cute guy I see." Obviously not. ONLY ONE CUTE GUY was good enough for her. "I can't wait. Byeeee Claudine." She watched Claudine leave. Now she could get back to being worried. Speaking of, some healer was talking to them. And trying to get them to eat or whatever. Well, Ash didn't trust her. She did not touch the food. She had waited for two months to eat, so she could wait for five minutes. Plus, what if the food was poisoned? It probably wasn't, and Ash had no good reason to distrust Healers, but she just didn't. Was she going to replace Recard? Ash was not interested in that. And worse, the Healer reminded her of Kitridge, who Ash did not want to remember at all. She put her head back on the table again. Could this be over? Ash didn't want to eat, or talk about healing the world or whatever, or listen to adults talk. She wanted to go surfing. She silently cried in to the table. This feast could not go fast enough.