Thread: Ravenclaw Table
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 01:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Ash! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Ohhh boy. Ash would like a quiet term or two, actually. Also, more of those hugs. She wasn't a person who gave lots of hugs, but she secretly really liked them. "Tell me about it. I want five of those, and I never want to see a mirror again." Could Ash just have a normal life please? Could she live to see her 18th birthday? Please? Could she not be traumatized? Could she have relationships that didn't involve the other person walking on eggshells? She didn't know. But she sure COULD have a girl's day out with Claudine. Just one normal day. Over the summer. She could do that. "I love tattoos! I'm going to get one when I'm 16 and can get one with parental consent. Muggle or magical, I don't care. And I love ice cream! Especially moose tracks ice cream and chocolate ice cream." mmmmmmm. "And cute guys... sounds fun." Granted, she would probably have asked her best friend out by then, but meeting cute guys was NOT cheating if you only made friends. She gave Claudine subtle puppy eyes(she liked animals, didn't she? that probably included puppies). Was she reeeeeallllyyyy saying that she could do ALL the fun things??? "Can we actually go? You're not just saying that?" She felt like such a child, but you know what? She was a child. And she was going to have a fun childhood if it was the last thing she did. Seriously.

Her words had the desired effect: Ashley got excited. “I know you do. I can see you wanting to live in that Tattoo Parlour in Diagon Alley.’’ She wasn’t sure if the Ravenclaw had visited the place but another trip wouldn’t hurt. Also… was sixteen the age in the Muggle world when permission for tats were okay? Wasn’t that a little too young? And why was it that Claudine was thinking like a protective mother? “Great! We’ll get you all the ice creams you can eat. But we’re only looking at the cute guys. You’re not dating as yet.” Those puppy eyes did not go unnoticed. How could they? In the fifth year’s opinion, Ashley was doing a good job of pulling off the look. “Of course we will go. But it’ll have to be until after I complete my OWLs. I’ll let you know when, I promise.” Did Ashley’s questions stem from past experiences where she was let down by others? Well, Claudine wasn’t going back on her words.

“Okay, I’ll head to the Snake Table now. See you, Ash.” She gave the younger girl a squeeze on the shoulder before she left.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺