View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 01:52 AM   #26 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

"I saw my three." Vivi studied a swirl of coffee grounds floating across the top of her cup. Her mother would know if they had some sort of hidden message, but all Vivi could see was a coffee machine that didn't know how to do it's job. The least of her worries, right? "They're dirty and thin and miserable, but they're alive. He kept them locked in a room." Her voice went tight with anger. It didn't do any good to dwell on it at the moment, and Vivi was always good at separating the work from her feelings.

"Honestly, Upstead, none of this makes sense. As best I can tell, your kid made a hundred decisions today that point to no clear motive or allegiance." And it was bothersome when things didn't make sense. She paused to fish some of the grounds off the top of her cup so she could take a sip of coffee. Not that she used this to mask her uneasiness or anything.

"Let's go through. Or would you rather talk to Nemesis? I..." It was too soon to take another sip, so Vivi spent some time shifting her papers around enough to get a free hand for the door. "It won't be hard to spin this with good counsel. They publicly killed at least two high profile Neo-Alliance members and probably shifted the tide in our favor. I witnessed one of those deaths myself. But if they're a danger to others, I think you need to steel yourself to the possibility."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest