View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 12:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

presents

Wizarding Wireless Network News | Episode 497 | 13 June 2104

ATTENTION CITIZENS OF THE WIZARDING WORLD. This is your acting Minister, senior undersecretary Dun--- er, Fletcher, just Fletcher, speaking. I have some important updates for you regarding the status of the Wizarding World War.

First, I must inform you your current Minister for Magic, Charles Hollingberry, is currently in recovery at St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. He IS expected to make a full recovery, but he will require some time off to heal from the injuries he sustained saving our world from the threat of the Neo-Alliance. As many of you already know, Charles did successfully end Lucien Rosier's reign of terror at Hogwarts in an epic duel to the death. Rosier's death, that is. Good riddance, I say.

Here at the Ministry, we are... er, dealing with some fallout from the same battle. Our Muggle Technology Center is closed until further notice and is, in fact, actually, ah, ahem, excuse me, I got a chocolate frog in my throat there. The Muggle Technology Center is currently being renovated as part of our new and improved Ministry Renovation and Remodel Plan we have going on. That's right. In addition to giving this beautiful historic building a much-needed facelift, we are also in the process of removing all references to the Neo-Alliance as we renovate our facilities and round up the remaining members of the Neo-Alliance cause. I don't know how to transition to a new topic yet but er, I'm just going to say that here are some of the personnel changes we have in store.

Raini Youngbird has just been hired for the Department of Accidents and Catastrophes to replace Sian Llewellyn, who has been taken into custody. Up on Level Six, Anna Marie Howard will be leading our very important Department of Transportation since Neo-Alliance member Simone Krafft perished somehow in the battle at Hogwarts as well.

Finally, the Department of Magical Law Enforcement will be led by a former classmate and friend of mine, auror Jake Upstead. Jake has asked me to announce that investigations into the activities of the Neo-Aligned citizens are currently ongoing, and the DMLE is seeking any information on the whereabouts of Bain Goldwasser first. If you or a loved one would like to assist with our vam-- man, er, manhunt, please send a post to Level Two as soon as you, your beast, or your beings, can.

Now I would like to take a somber moment to thank everyone who fought on the side of the Order of the Phoenix. I uh, I have to admit that my own family was threatened throughout this fight for the light. This struggle to save humanity is not one we will soon forget. I will personally be writing to everyone who made the ultimate sacrifice for the sake of those in the wizarding AND Muggle world, and especially for those of us who exist in both spaces at once. We will come together as a community to heal from the wounds we all sustained, and please know that your Ministry team will be in touch as the healing process continues.

If anyone needs me, I'm just an owl away here at the Ministry.

Fletcher out.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind
BanaBatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote