Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Work Areas
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 03:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Still clueless and in the middle of the Accidents and Catastrophes work space no-mans-land. Aegis covered his head while he withdrew his wand from his holster. Now himself thankful to the lady who he pulled out of the way from a stray stunning spell for the shield charm she protected them with against the birds.

and was that!? That desk had been transfigured into a Dragon! Seriously "Stop! This needs to stop!" What was going on? Some of Sian's Employee's were attacking her and Sian was going nuts about it. He honestly couldn't figure this out. This was no team building paintball exercise that he found himself in the middle of.

The Dragon Desk Dragon Thing was barreling toward them and Aegis went up quickly to cast Reparifarge on it when a flash of yellow light hit him square in chest. He was not cut out for this!

The Former Quodpotter suddenly found himself getting morphed into a cute little mallard.

"Quack! Wak waak Wak Quack!!" He cursed in duck. Waddling around angrilly at the feet of the lady he shared cover with.

"Change me back! I'm so done with this! I'm gonna freak out!!"
"Waak Waak Quack! Wak! Quack!"