Thread: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 11:29 PM   #16 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Ok, so uh...that kid was apparently working WITH this woman, which was disturbing. Although the more he thought about it, the more Caleb realized that it was probably to be expected. Cults were good at brainwashing people and who were more susceptible to that nonsense than kids?

He hadn't been expecting THAT mini tornado, which came out of no where and flung him a few feet to the side. Ouch. He landed with a small thud on the ground, his wand a few feet away from him, but he quickly clambered back up and grabbed his wand. He was a few feet closer to the Slytherin boy, who was definitely not backing down any time soon from this incredibly stupid idea.

"Come on, kid, you don't want to do this. Think about what you're do..." he started, but before he could finish his sentence...they'd set a huge fire in to motion, and even though Caleb couldn't recall the name, he knew WHAT it was. That big super fire that only stopped with a certain counter spell...which he didn't know, of course. He doubted the kid knew either.

Taking an opportunity in the madness, he turned back to the blonde woman and sent a silent Stunning spell at her.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid

Last edited by Lissy Longbottom; 03-23-2021 at 11:42 PM.