View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 04:02 AM   #30 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default Do you mind if I use your Tornado for these pesky fires?
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

His focus kept on Bain Saul's senses took a moment to catch up with him as he caught sight of the spars flying behind the Jukebox in the Technology Center....Technology...Oh crud. "Ronan! Change it up! No water." He shouted. Finishing where Conley had left off. Bain was starting to get outnumbered "Use an extinguishing charm." Eyes never leaving Goldwasser keeping an eye on his movements.

It was good more had come toward the Technology Lounge but who else was capable. Conley seemed out of breath, Sachin stood back, Ronan was preoccupied with the Fire. Just he and Matt stood between the Law Enforcement Department Head.

Saul tossed up a doubled shield charm the moment Bain sent out a small tornado in their direction shouting "Protego Duo!" He felt the gust of the more powerful knockback jinx hit his shield combined quickly with Conley's Shield as well. The tornado it formed spinning at them.

There was bit of reprieve when Conley sent a Stupefy at Bain. The International Cooperation Head was more capable than he made himself out to be. Saul pushed back at the Flipendo Tria's tornado with his Shield Charm and sent it toward the fires that were moving toward the Vending Machines and the Cappuccino maker. The Cyclone's strong winds should be helpful in putting out those fires. It might ruin the Cappuccino Maker, but sacrifices were being made today.

"Don't let him leave!" Saul shouted. Next angry that one man could so confidently think he could just walk out of here.