View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 01:41 PM   #25 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default Saul is here now after the Big Boom Noise. Heard down from Level 2.
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Okay look. Maybe there wasn't a real big plan here. Saul got the signal from his pin figured that was a call to action and all he gathered from the info he was given was Bain Goldwasser had the largest target on his back. After No response in the DMLE Saul took a moment to gain some composure and rethink his strategy.

Unfortunately time to think was rudely interrupted.

A loud explosion came from the floor above and shook the floor he was on. With that Saul took off for level one. Whatever was going on was probably connected to why his pin went off. With luck Bain would be there. Other's would begin to converge on the location as well. People may need help up there.

Saul got himself to the scene of the explosion and took everything in quickly. Matt was here, and there was Ronan too. More importantly there was Bain standing amidst the fire in the technology lounge. Confused mightily with Ronan having believed the man was aligned with Bain since the Gala.

He kept his wand trained on the Department Head while Ronan worked on the flames. "Been looking for you Goldwasser." the IUMO Chief Inspector said sternly. "How about you step out of the room before you get a bad burn." Does he even burn?